Foundation to Year 2 – Stability and Consistency.
The first years at school aim to give students a secure, stable, entry into the learning environment. Classroom routines are established early with an emphasis on building positive relationships with teachers and their peers.
Foundation – Year 2
- Learning is focused on knowledge, skills and behaviours in Education in faith, literacy, numeracy, health and physical education.
- Students learn to build resilience, increase independence, confidence and develop social awareness.
- Specialist teachers provide learning in Indonesian, Art, Music and Performance and Physical Education.
Learning Overviews for each level, can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:-
Yr F-2 :10-15 mins (4 times per week)
F-2: May consist of 1 or more of these each time:
- Home Reading – Reading Logs, including Sunshine Classics Online.
- SMART Spelling
Home / School Partnership
- Outline Procedures at Term 1 Parent, Teacher meeting
- Regular communication between school and home.
Foundation Learning Overview
1-2 Learning Overview