Years 3 to 4 – Confidence and Engagement
Students in years 3-4 are provided with opportunities and situations in which to become motivated learners. They strengthen relationships with their peers as they participate in group work.
Year 3 – 4 Learning
- Learning areas are expanded and deepened; The Humanities, Science and Technologies are incorporated into the design of inquiry units.
- Students become more resilient as problem solvers, they take increasing responsibility for their learning, they see themselves as learners.
- Specialist teachers provide more in depth learning in Indonesian, Art, Music and Performance and Physical Education.
The Learning Overview can be downloaded by clicking on the link below
Yr 3-4: 20-25 mins (4 times per week)
May consist of 1 or more of these each time…
- Home Reading – including Sunshine Classics Online
- Number facts/Times Tables/Mathletics
- SMART Spelling
- Weekly home learning task
Outline Procedures at Term 1 Parent, Teacher meeting
Regular communication between school and home.
3-4 Learning Overview