All classes are involved in a Religious Education curriculum that is drawn from the new Renewed Education Framework.
Religious Education in a Catholic school aims to develop:
- appreciation and deep understanding of the richness of the Catholic Tradition
- religious self-understanding and spiritual awareness
- openness to religious questions and to a religious interpretation of the world
- awareness of the diversity of voices in society and within the school
- discernment and participation informed by the Catholic Tradition.
(Renewed RE Curriculum Jan 2018)